TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The purpose of processing your data are as follows: The data you send will be used only to recontact poterti possibly through the references you left through the contact form to process any requests contained in your message you sent via the contact form messoti available on site.
2. NATURE OF DATA AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
a. The personal data will only common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 above.
b. The processing of personal data is realized through the operations or transactions listed in Art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) D. Decree 196/2003.
c. The processing is done directly by the owner.
3. NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL Remember that you are not obliged to give the site manager of the personal data requested through the contact form. The conferment of your data via the contact form is optional. However, the refusal to grant access for the purposes of art. 1 will result in the inability to contact the website manager via the contact form made available on site.
4. DATA PROCESSING Personal data collected through the contact form will be emailed to the operator of this web site, will be the holder of the treatment.
5. RIGHTS Remember that any time you can exercise the rights granted to you by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we quote below, by writing to the operator of this website via the contact form. Section 7. of Leg. 196/2003 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic tools
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that is not necessary kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as to the scope of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF TREATMENT The treatment will last no more than is necessary to the purposes for which the data were collected.